This latest generation of the product can now deliver end to end sophisticated application processing, and can also be configured for non-credit decisioning such as fraud and collections.
Enhanced Functionality includes:
- Process flows - allows the user to create, amend and control an unlimited number of flows to control all aspects of decisioning logic
- Scorecards - simple user friendly module to create an unlimited number of scorecards for use within the process flows
- Policy rules - sophisticated policy rule management that allows multiple rules to be evaluated in priority order, re-ordered and disabled quickly and easily
- Terms of business - using the matrix table functionality, create and amend product parameters at multiple levels
- Parameters - to simply make small changes to strategies, multi-level parameters are used instead of literal values
- Bureau Cache - store and re-use bureau data rather than searching again
- Duplicate checking - multiple exact and partial matching rules are available to check and selectively return data from previous applications held in the database, allowing re-use of previously stored CRA data
- Status management - full process flow functionality available to manipulate application statuses
- Data capture and display - ability to implement a complete end to end decisioning process from data capture to underwriter review, with secure back office
- Independent bureau viewer - sophisticated, bureau independent view of CRA data allowing quick review of multiple CRA data sources
- Back office - selective menu functionality based on security permissions to allow access to queue, status and search functionality
The increased functionality ensures that in addition to automated decisioning, any difficult cases that need manual intervention can be allocated to a specific work queue e.g. fraud, where an expert can work offline.
Ask us anything about Decision Strategy Enterprise and how we can help your business. Contact us today to speak to one of our experts